Thursday, February 9, 2012

thursday thought + snacks.



sorry for the lack of posting this week- it has been busy.  but love this quote. love love love it

now, let's talk snacks. I often need quick, healthy snacks with staying power and I'm having a hard time coming up with new things lately.  these are some things I normally go for...

*energy bites
*almonds
*fresh fruit/veggies
*clif bars
*hummus
*smoothie/shake.
my two favourite combinations recently are:
1.) frozen banana, peanut butter, vanilla almond milk, flax, ground oats, and a little honey for sweetness
2.) frozen banana, a little cocoa powder, chocolate protein powder, vanilla almond milk and a little peanut butter if I feel like it.

what are your favourite on the go snacks?

1 comment:

  1. I bought preventia cookies from Costco. They are delicious and satisfying... I read the ingredients listed and I knew the first 5 or 6 I think...fairly low calories...made with dark chocolate... Anyways if you need something different :)
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete