Saturday, December 31, 2011

thinking about...

the past year.
*I had my 4th birthday and christmas with D
*many blessings came my way including an amazing summer job and an opportunity to study marine critters in bamfield for 6 weeks
*my love for all things food related blossomed.  I attempted many new recipes and got myself a fancy mixer that I can't keep my hands off of
*I started running and ran my first 5k race
*I was really dedicated to my yoga practice- I participated in an acro yoga workshop, amnesty internationals yoga day(and a little one of my quotes was published in their 2012 promotional material!!), and an amazing yoga retreat on the westcoast
*I vacationed to hawaii.
*I attended 3 beautiful weddings- one being one of my closest and bestest friends
*I spent countless hours with my amazing friends and family which I wouldn't trade for the world.

looking forward to many more memories with my people in 2012.  thanks to all of YOU for reading- I love you all and happy new year!



check out my last thinking about post here

2 comments:

  1. An amazing year for an amazing girl - "I don't know what will happen tomorrow" -(but I know it will be good!) M xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go friend! You have had a great year!!!

    ReplyDelete