Monday, November 21, 2011

my favourite things as of late.

the snow.  I know, I know.  you may think I'm crazy but I think the white stuff is so pretty and I try to enjoy it because it only comes once in a while around here and at least we don't have the blizzarding cold weather that usually comes along with the snow.  so. i like it. :)  especially on friday when I was actually healthy and I drank my tea on my comfy red couch and the snow was falling.  that was a good moment.



this playlist- cute & sleepy


this outfit- love big scarves, big bags and boots :)

source

a little reading sanctuary

source


sweet potato chips. best lunch ever. can't get enough of them

1 comment:

  1. love the little library, oh my god i want one! and how do you make those sweet potato chips, yumm :)

    ReplyDelete