Friday, July 22, 2011

busy day.

last night D and I made a delicious dinner- we grilled up some veggies(sweet potatoes, carrots, onions and peppers), corn on the cob and some non-medicated chicken sausages.  this was SO simple and came together in a flash.  I like BBQ'ing because that is always D's job!  after dinner, we decided to head out in the sunshine for a nice walk- we ended up walking for about 45 minutes.  it was really nice to just enjoy each others company, I'm going to seriously miss him while I'm gone.



here is little photo update of my lilies- they are a bloomin'!



today I had a wonderful breakfast date with my parents, ange, darc and abby.  we wandered through the farmers market after breakfast.  then I ran some errands and picked up some super cute jeans a cute tee at the gap.

after a busy morning, I laced up my runners and went for a jog which looked like this:
*5 minutes walking for warm up
*run 2 minutes, walk 2 minutes.  repeat 7 times
*10 minutes walking for cool down.

I returned home and did a "running cool down" yoga podcast from eoin finn.  short and sweet but it ensures that you stretch all the necessary muscles after a run.  it was perfect! check out his podcasts- I downloaded several of them on itunes and am totally loving them! he has a "yoga for short attention spans".. sounds like he knows me perfectly! can't wait to try that one out.

off to continue packing.
--m

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great pic of your lilies! They are my favourite flower :) Hope your packing goes well!

    ReplyDelete