Thursday, June 9, 2011

eats.

since my first ever bowl of overnight oats I have been hooked! they are the perfect meal for an early morning and have been my go-to breakfast for weekdays.  featured here is my favourite combination from this week...

delicious!!

in the bowl went:
*1/2 cup rolled oats
*1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
*1/2 vanilla fat free yogurt
*1/3 cup frozen raspberries
*2 pinches cinnamon

after leaving this overnight, I topped it with a banana and cranberry almond granola in the morning! perfection.. and if I'm really running behind then I can just take it with me and eat it at work! best.breakfast.ever. (and healthy) :)

I'm looking forward to baking this weekend.. my bookmarked recipes just keep growing and growing and I haven't had a chance to try any recently because I have been so busy.

here are some recipes that I can't wait to try:




*banana bread with cinnamon crumble topping

*raspberry jam brownies

well... that should do it! (in reality, my list goes on.. and on... and on.. ) my bookmarks tab is getting out of control!

got a little preview at my yoga class tonight of some of the skills we will be stuntin' on saturday at the acro yoga workshop.  I seriously can't wait.  and best of all- I finally got my shirt from the studio that says "get bent"  yah, its pretty much awesome.  pictures of that to come.  I swear my love for yoga gets greater and greater with every class I do.  I have definitely found a passion that is for sure.

here is an example of acro yoga.. we may not be going this far :)

source
eek! it's like christmas! I'm SO excited! 
--m

2 comments:

  1. so cool! and umm, hello? ...did you forget that you use to be a gymnast?? you will totally be able to do that!! i have confidence in you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you are so sweet- let's hope so!! you will definitely be getting an update! xoxo

    ReplyDelete