Monday, April 11, 2011

sniffles.

hope everyone had a great weekend.
unfortunately, yesterday I woke up with a cold which is so disappointing because sundays are my favourite day to enjoy with my friends and family. still managed to enjoy a breakfast with my sister but basically was on the couch for the rest of the day. I powered through love the one you're with which I actually quite enjoyed- a nice little love story. after finishing, I picked up still alice which I have been dying to read. I have heard so many awesome reviews on it and couldn't wait to get started. I am thoroughly enjoying it already :) I have a feeling this read will be slightly more intense than the last.

on another note- one of the reasons I love spring, cherry blossoms!! so gorgeous. took this photo on my brief excursion out of the house. now, back to the couch. have to review some ecology because I am back to school tomorrow! thank goodness I didn't miss out on an entire semester.


hope everyone has a great week!
--m

No comments:

Post a Comment