Monday, January 31, 2011

comfort food.

we had enchiladas tonight- so yummy! I used this recipe but I modified it slightly- used veggie ground round instead of chicken and added some other veggies to the mix. served with asparagus(our new favourite veg, we have been eating it like crazy!)





hope everyone had a great weekend.
highlights for us included: eating, lots and lots of eating. long walk along the water and coffee with our new friends! a post-wedding bridal shower for my sister with all my moms lovely friends which I made these for. except I didn't add food colouring but I put nutella on top! we had dinner with dereks family on saturday and a little pizza party with my family on sunday to wish my parents off to arizona for 3 weeks. I will miss them!


happy monday everyone!

--m

No comments:

Post a Comment